We are glad to announce that we will be starting a new program called the Professional Advisory Committee (PAC). The PAC will be made up of practicing engineers that would like to contribute to the EWB-UMN chapter. The PAC will serve as a pool of technical skills and resources that project teams will be able to pull into projects in a mentorship role, as needed. In addition, the PAC will act as an independent review board for technical documents that will be submitted on behalf of EWB-UMN.
PAC responsibilities include:
- Provide engineering expertise in your field
- Participate in a series of mini-lectures educating students on relevant fields and projects
- Review of technical documents
- Feedback on project details including design, timeline, and scope
- Communication with the EWB Admin Team
As of right now, the structure of the team has not been determined. However, as we gauge interest in this program, more details will be provided. If you would like to be included in the PAC, or would like to know more, please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you shortly.